Maxline Multi-Bag Filter Housing (BFM filter for short ) is user
friendly, cost effectivebag filter housing for high volume
applications and processes.
|Filter Bag Size||2-24 Size #02 bags|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psi|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||400°F with Viton® seals|
|Number of Seals||1|
|Material of Construction||SS 304, SS 316 or CS|
|Surface Finish||SS–Bead blasted, CS–painted|
|Non-Wetted Parts||Zinc-plated steel|
|Code Stamp||ASME Section VIII Div. 1, “U” stamp|
|Seal Material||Buna N (Max. 250F)|
Typical Applications water treatment prefiltration, circulating
cooling system, heat exchanger protection, spraying nozzle
protection, ballast water treatment system, ultrafiltration
Applicable Liquids underground water, sea water, lake water, river
water, circulating cooling water, sewage water, process water,
Cover Features Reliable Swing Eye Bolt or Segment Clamp Closure
- Available in Type 304 stainless steel, Type 316 stainless steel or
carbon steel with standard Buna N o-rings, Viton® o-rings are an
available as an option.
- A counter balanced spring assisted cover lifting mechanism balances
the cover perfectly giving it a "weightless" feel. Opening and
closing the cover is "finger tip" easy.
- Side inlet and bottom outlet provides easy and complete drainage. A
tangential outlet option is available to reduce the height of the
housing making filter bag change-out easier.
- Unique 3-point hold down ensures a high-quality seal between each
filter bag and the housing body. A supplied special tool ensures,
simple effective operation.
- Housing volume is optimized to minimize product loss.
- Available in four sizes for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 12 standard size 02
double length filter bags.